Sorry everyone for not allowing you to add a comment without signing in. I finally looked over our Commenting preferences and found where to change it. You guys should be good to comment now whenever you want without signing it.
Now...only a few more days to go and we get to find out the sex of the baby...hopefully.
What do you guys think the sex of the baby will be???? Vote for it using the poll on the left.

Hi Carissa,
ReplyDeleteI got frustrated tried to post this comment on your blog but not successful so I'll email you instead. Like I mentioned to Ramon when I was pregnant with him our Lamaze teacher told me and the rest of the pregnant moms that pure vitamin E OIL works great on stretch marks. I find it at health stores or I would take a VIT E capsule and cut in half and spread it on my growing tummy. Use as many capsules as it takes to cover your stomach. I used it 2-3 times a day. I never got stretch marks in all 3 pregnancys. The moms in my lamaze class did not get stretch marks either.
I never heard of coco butter.....what's in it? Is it proven to be successful? I think using pure vit E is healthier for you and especially the baby. The coco butter might be absorbed to the baby. I don't know for sure, but just thinking how the skin absorbs alot. If coco butter works for you, Carissa just use it. Also, ask your mom what she used for all 4 pregancys. She might have some tips.
If you have a girl here's a few ways you can spell SOPHIA..........Sophya, and Sofya, and Sofyia, and Sofia.
BLessings to both of you and I continue to pray for a healthy grandchild and a healthy, smooth, and uncomplicated pregnancy and delivery for Carissa.
See ya Sunday,
Love, MOM (MOMMA BROWN)
Im still betting on a boy.......after having four girls the odds should favor a boy! But then again Im not having a baby.... LOL
ReplyDeleteDaddyo