Finally! The cat is out of the bag, or should we say "baby". We finally told our parents last night. They were so excited and could not believe it. I'm in my 2nd trimester this upcoming week (3 months). YAY! Please check out our video above to re-live the moment.
Happy Birthday Papa!!!
Congratulations! That was a GREAT video. So happy you recorded everyone's reaction. Love how papa shakes the dvd cover. LOL Can't believe we aren't there to share the moment(s) with you :'(
ReplyDeleteHaha best part is when Ramon says, "ooohhhh no I don't want a girl...". Lol.
ReplyDeleteWow, Congrats!
Why am I always pointing a finger! LOL
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it. I am going to have to get used to being a grandmother.
I am happy for both of you and I know you are ready for parenthood.
Will it be a Boy or Girl? The first gift you give your child will be their name. You got a lot of time to think of one.
Congratulations!
Mom Netto
That was a great Birthday present! Boy or girl...I don't care, bring it on !!!!I'm ready (and you two are ready)to have my first Grandchild !
ReplyDeleteDaddyo
"Carissa ate a beh beh!" haha Mommy REALLY wants you to think of a good name guys, so pick a good one! ;P
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the both of you! You pulled off that secret pretty well! Well, you know how I am with kids and babies lol, but don't worry, I'll be there to keep him/her company and what not. Just ask Missy, she knows! haha :D
Can't wait for October/November! This is gonna be a good year. <3
Yah, Mommy used "LOL"! Ha!! I love watching this video over and over again. I especially love Daddy's reaction "Wooooaaaahhhhh!". You really got us with that one. I should have figured it out when you told me you bought him Ninja Assassins... or when you couldn't stop eating at the Indian restaurant... or when you stopped drinking diet soda... or when you wanted to swim instead of run.... YOU SAT AND ATE BOILING CRAB IN FRONT OF MY FACE AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! But I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys! I can't believe this is going to happen! You have such a great support system of family, friends, and nurses... lol. So if you need help with anything (i.e. cooking dinner, cleaning the house, babysitting Missy, and of course babysitting the baby), give me a call. I'm just down the street!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH so EXCITED!
P.S. I'm hoping the next post will tell us what the sex of the baby is!
ReplyDeleteParents-to-be...check this out!
ReplyDeletehttp://ow.ly/1tlg8
LOL alyssa, they deceived ALL of us...and I thought it was just late nights at work, slacking off on the P90X..
ReplyDeleteWow, finding out in a the Hilton hotel room over looking the ocean of Miami on vacation, I return my older brother's phone call that seemed pretty anxious. One of the first words he said to me very seriously, "i gotta tall you something", Instantly I knew what he was going to say...my heart smiled, i was going to be an aunt, my older brother a dad, all for the first time!
ReplyDeleteomg 178 more days to go! look at that baby floatin' around...it's kinda getting big there! hurry up and pop that baby out mang' carissa!
ReplyDeleteYou have some beautiful Australian pictures. You can sell them as postcards.
ReplyDeleteI saw the kangaroo/wallaby carrying its joey in its pouch. Carissa you must have identified with this mommy as you too were carrying Baby Brown. Well the baby is now a worldly traveler. I am glad you both had a safe and interesting trip.
Mom Netto
the cord is showing!!
ReplyDeleteWell so we heard the sex of the baby is still unknown ! Something about the umbilical cord being in the way.......this going to be one smart kid !
ReplyDeleteDaddyo