Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Bump

*sigh* All those times I worked so hard to get my belly in shape and POOF! Point of no return! The Bump is growing!!! I can't seem to get comfortable in any of my pants. I'm doing the "old lady" thing and pulling my pants up way beyond my belly button. Who knew it would feel so comfortable?

By the way, we just posted the full version of the surprise that includes Papa's entire birthday gift opening along with the cake. It's about 25 minutes in length made specifically for Marsinah and John. They could not be there because they too were blessed with a beautiful new home in Seattle, Washington and were just getting settled! We'll be capturing a lot more video for them so they don't miss a moment!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, there's a movie coming out called Babies and it's about the pregnancies and birth of 4 babies in 4 different countries (SF, China, Africa and some other country I forgot). What perfect timing!

    Anyways, baby shopping was fun, tiring and overwhelming, but we got a lot done. We've got so much more to do before your humps and bumps get bigger. Aahhhhh! Sometimes I don't even like to go on here because that widget thing makes the days go by so much slower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the full length feature!

    You should buy those pants with the elastic front.Or leggings may be more comfy.Or sweats. Or scrubs... just wear your scrubs at home! LOL Check out Gap Maternity. I heard they had good clothes for expectant moms :) That is just so weird to see your body changing more rapidly than it usually does! You should take belly photos, side view and do a flip animation book.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete