Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

17 more days!!! eekk!!

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Sofia! I am 37 weeks and 4 days. My fingers are a little swollen and if I stand or walk for a long period of time, my lower back aches. Ramon has been a very supportive and understanding husband. Before bedtime, he'll massage my lower back and it helps alleviate the aches and pain so I can have a better nights sleep. But the constant trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night don't help :(

I'll go for walks in 15 minute increments about twice a day, if I walk too long, my lower abdomen feels heavy. It helps that I have Missy, my dog, because she loves it when we walk and she provides me company. Although...she wouldn't be able to help me if I needed it, so we only walk around my block. I like to stay close to home.

I made a slideshow of my belly photos, the song matches well with how I feel. A busy bee! But with the nursery done, I'm finally enjoying my time off and relaxing!


5 comments:

  1. hahaha the song... you would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your maternity pics.. your belly just sticks right out. looks like it's all belly, like you're having a boy. LOL I don't know if I am going to take pics.. Who took this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone seen where the watermelon went ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to watch how your belly grew - beautiful transition!!! I agree all belly!!! Can't wait to meet her Chica!!!

    ReplyDelete