Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Photo shoot

I was debating whether I should take maternity photos and ultimately never got around to doing it. However, tonight was a different story. Ramon and I decided to take some photos. We chose our bathroom curtain as the backdrop and after a couple of snaps, we captured the picture to your right. I'm glad we decided to take pictures because this part of our journey will soon be coming to a close. It's only a matter of time until we will be holding our Baby Sofia in our arms!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful!!!! Aren't you happy you took this pic? I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Do on with your hair down, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. preggo naomi campbell?? lol dont listen to alyssa, i like the hair up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carissa,
    You look amazingly beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet baby Sofia. Adam is excited too!!!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning Chica!!! Such a gorgeous silhouette!! So glad u decided to take them!!!

    ReplyDelete